Welcome to the Warner Instruments Knowledge Base
Please look around
We've structured this KB to mirror our product website.
However, if you can't find your answer, then please submit a question and we'll respond directly to you.
|Search the Knowledgebase
||Browse by Category
|Search Results for ""
- How much does the Oko Lab Microscope Cage Incubator System Cost?
There is no set price for the Okolab CO2 microscope cage incubator as they are custom made for each application. Because Okolab enclosures are custom made, we need photos in your workstation, one ...
- How does the PM-1 fit into the SA-NIK stage adaptor?
The PM Series platforms insert directly into any of the Series 20 stage adapters.You can facilitate connection to the CC-28 cable by gently bending up the prongs on the heating elements a bit to a ...
- Can I use the differential amplifiers (DP-301, DP-304, DP-311) for intracellular recordings?
The DP-301 can be used for intracellular measurements. The input resistance of 1012 ohm is sufficiently high to allow use of sharp electrodes. For example, when using a gain of 100x, a 100 mV chan ...
- Are coverslips appropriate for cell culturing?
Coverslips are appropriate for cell culture but are not coated. They will, however, accept Cell-Tak and poly-L coatings if needed.
- Are the gaskets used in the RC-30 Chambers easy to cut?
The gaskets are very easy to cut as long as you work on a hard surface and use a sharp blade.
- Are the mini-valves available in a 3-way configuration?
The mini-valves come standard as a basic 3-way valve, with both normally open and normally closed ports connected to a common inlet port. The basic configuration allows configuring for either an A ...
- Are Willco Wells 35mm glass bottom dishes compatible with the PDMI-2 microincubator?
The PDMI-2 is designed to fit the Corning dishes which have an OD of 36.5 mm. The OD of Willco dishes is 34.9 mm. So, while Willco dishes can insert, they will be slightly loose within the PDMI body.
- Are electrodes in field stimulation chambers exposed to the bath?
The electrodes are exposed to the bath in order to insure the cells are exposed to significant field stimulation.
- At what bath height should electrodes be placed in field stimulation chambers?
The electrodes in the field stimulation chambers are placed at the bottom of the bath to allow close proximity to the cells. This insures that cells are exposed to the maximum field strength.
- Can a CC-28 thermistor be repaired?
Yes, both the copper-colored monitor and white feedback thermistors can be replaced. The replacement parts come with instructions for attaching to the CC-28 cable. TS-60P 64-0269& ...
- Can a data acquisition program control the VC-77SP's perfusion time and sequence of drug?
The VC-77SP is comprised of two pieces of equipment; the SF-77B Fast Step Perfusion System, and the VC-6M Six Channel Mini-valve System. The VC-6M can be controlled by your data acquisition ...
- Can a dramatic change in temperature affect the accuracy of an O<sub>2</sub> sensor?
All electrochemical sensors are affected by temperature. This applies equally to O2 and NO sensors. For a measurement to remain accurate, the temperature must stay constant during the experiment ...
- Can a non-heating Series 20 Platform be converted into one that heats?
The RH-2 heater elements (part number 640274) can be used to convert almost any series 20 platform into one that can be heated. The elements simply screw into the platform.How ...
- Can a PDMS microfluidic device be used in lieu of gaskets with an RC-30 Chamber?
A thin layer of PDMS works very well as long as the upper surface is kept flat during fabrication. (We've tried it!) This statement assumes the chamber is built onto the bottom coverslip.
- Can a platform be heated without using the feedback thermistor?
Yes, however, the feedback thermistor is needed for automatic temperature regulation. If it is omitted, then only manual temperature control is available.The white feedback thermistor from the CC- ...
- Can a replacement RC-3Z plastic bottom piece be purchased?
Unfortunately, no. Although it's a separate piece, the manner of manufacturing of the RC-3Z prevents us from separating the plastic floor from the rest of the chamber. If your bottom piece is cur ...
- Can a twisted plunger on a Nanoject II be repaired?
No, but it can be replaced. The order number for the replacement part is
69-0138 and the item is called a 'Replacement Wire Plunger'See the related questions below for instructions on how to rep ...
- Can an inline solution heater be cleaned in an ethanol steam sterilizer?
We dot recommend steam sterilization.During ethanol steam sterilization, the seal on the inline heater may not be tight enough to prevent fluid from reaching the electronics within ...
- Can I use the rapid flow in-line solution heater (SH-27B) for flow rates less than 2ml/min?
The SH-27B is capable of heating from 2-10ml/min and is therefore a more robust heater. As such, it will boil your solutions if you try to go to a stopped-flow condition.The SF-28 in-line so ...
(Page 1 of 15)